MANSFIELD -- Monday marked a ribbon cutting for OhioHealth's Balgreen Medical Office Building in Mansfield.
The event took place at 1 p.m. at the facility, 770 Balgreen Drive in Mansfield. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the ribbon cutting was outside with reduced attendance.
OhioHealth invested $3.4 million to primarily reconstruct the first floor in order to improve convenience and provide an aesthetically pleasing setting for patients. Construction took one year to complete.
OhioHealth’s mission is to improve the health of those it serves. Balgreen Medical Office Building is the home to several provider practices, OhioHealth Lab Services and OhioHealth Anticoagulation Clinic. Provider practices will include:
· OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care (William Scott Ballinger, MD, and Maria Lorena Martinez Rojas, MD)
· OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care Women’s Health* (Melissa Juliano, DO, Nancy Mathieu, MD, Becky Jensen, and Julie Kiley)
· OhioHealth Physician Group Pulmonary (Ryan Kamp, MD, Sarah Morgan, MD, and Thomas Nicholson, MD)
· Advanced Dermatology of North Central Ohio (Christ Ticoras, MD, and Trent Lengl)
· Cornerstone OB/GYN (James Alford, MD, Carolyn Chambers, MD, Melissa Verchio, MD, Tabatha Campbell, Latonia Feagin, and Cheri Switzer)
As part of the construction, OhioHealth Physician Group practices were consolidated on the first floor. The OhioHealth Physician Group Primary Care Women’s Health, currently located on Cricket Lane, is in the process of relocating to the first floor of the Balgreen Medical Office Building.