MANSFIELD -- Mansfield St. Peter’s church will begin its 175th parish celebration on Saturday, Nov. 23.
The schedule of events includes the following on Saturday:
• St. Peter’s history and heritage exhibits and guided school tours begin on the ground floor of the high school from 1 to 7:30 p.m.
• St. Peter’s parish birthday party in the high school cafeteria is slated from 6 to 8 p.m.
The schedule for Sunday, Nov. 24 is as follows:
• Solemn 175th anniversary mass will be celebrated by Bishop Daniel E. Thomas at 11:30 a.m.
• A guided grand tour of St. Peter’s church with music and liturgy director Bill Johnson takes place from 12:50 p.m. until 1:45 p.m.
• The 175th anniversary banquet at the Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center 890 West 4th Street, Mansfield begins at 2 p.m. (call 419-524-2572 for details).