SHELBY -- Wanda June Humphrey was a registered nurse who provided care to the community of Shelby for over 26 years. Always the visionary, she recognized the need for nurses to continually embrace life-long learning.
The Wanda June Humphrey Nursing Scholarship of The Shelby Foundation was established to financially assist a registered nurse who is attending a higher learning institution to obtain a Bachelor of Science in nursing degree.
Applicants for the Wanda June Humphrey Nursing Scholarship must meet the following criteria.
- Hold an active Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio
- Accepted into an accredited BSN program
- Reside in Richland County
- Provide proof of enrollment for the upcoming term
- Be employed while attending school
- Submit the application prior to the deadline
Applications must be received by Tuesday, Nov. 30 to be eligible for the $1,000 scholarship. Electronic grant application and submission instructions are available at www.theshelbyfoundation.org.
If you have questions, please call Carrie Kemerer at 419-342-3686 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.