GALION - The Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio’s Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event returns to the Galion City Schools campus on Wednesday, Feb. 24.
Second Harvest will be distributing FREE assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at Galion Middle School on Feb. 24. Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event here https://freshtrak.com/register/event/24207.
This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
· Masks are required during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded
· Please remain in your vehicle
· Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle
· Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area
· Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items
· Two households per vehicle
Families with questions can contact Family Engagement Coordinator Violeta Chinni at 419-468-3134 ext. 13549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio are equal opportunity providers.