GALION -- The Galion City Schools will serve as the host site for the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio’s Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event on Wednesday, January 27.
Second Harvest will be distributing FREE assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 3:30-5:30 p.m. at Galion Middle School on Jan. 27. Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event here – https://freshtrak.com/register/event/24206.
This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
· Masks are required during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded.
· Please remain in your vehicle.
· Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle.
· Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area.
· Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items.
· Two households per vehicle.
Families with questions can contact Family Engagement Coordinator Violeta Chinni at 419-468-3134 ext. 13549 or email email@example.com.
The Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio are equal opportunity providers.