GALION – The Galion City Schools, in partnership with the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio, will host the Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event on the district’s campus on Wednesday, Dec. 29.
Second Harvest will be distributing FREE assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 4 to 5:30 p.m. at Galion Middle School on Dec. 29. Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event here – https://freshtrak.com/register/event/68134.
This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
· Masks are optional during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded
· Please remain in your vehicle
· Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle
· Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area
· Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items
· Two households per vehicle
Families with questions can call 440-960-2265. The Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio are equal opportunity providers.
Partial funding for this program was provided by the City of Galion.