BUCYRUS – The Bucyrus High School Players show choir will host the Redmen Revue and Talent Show in the High School Little Theater Saturday, Nov. 17.
The event, which serves as a fundraiser for the show choir, begins at 7 p.m.
There will be four elementary, five middle school, and five high school acts taking the stage.
• Will Kuhn- playing piano
• Lily Kitzmiller- singing “Jolly Ol St. Nick”
• Grace Clarkson- singing “Tomorrow”
• Dylan Coppler- playing drums
Middle School Acts
• Ella Hoover- singing and playing an original composition on the ukulele
• Addison Ricker- singing and playing “All of Me” on the guitar
• Jayda Robinson- singing “Tower of Mistakes”
• Faith Branam- singing “This is Me”
• Harper Boggs- singing “Let it Go”
High School Acts
• Shelbee Linn- singing “Iris”
• Hailey Massey- playing ukulele
• Princeton Wurm- comedy act
• Elyse Dye- singing “I Can’t Make You Love Me”
• Ever Zimmer and Amber Zornes- singing “Firework”
One winner will be selected from each division and receive a $50 cash prize.
“After the student talent show, we have a group of alumni performing Redmen Revue, while the judges deliberate,” explained Director of Choirs Kaitlyn Fourman. “We hope the community will come out and enjoy a fun evening with Bucyrus students and alumni and help out our show choir.”
The show choir will be accepting $5 donations to attend the show Saturday. Please contact Kaitlyn Fourman at 419-562-7721 for additional information about the evening’s festivities.