Details for The Richland County Common Pleas Court System is hiring for a Systems Analyst
Under direction, responsible for the effective and efficient installation, maintenance, training application, progression and general oversight of all aspects of information systems through-out the Richland County Common Pleas Court system.
- Provide computer support for breaking down and setting up computers, monitors, printers, phone etc. Installs, configures and provides user support of computers and peripheral equipment to include software installation and upgrades, patches and advanced technical support within specified time frame.
- Oversees, coordinates, and/or participates in projects like the Computer Replacement Project, Memory Upgrade Project, Operating System Upgrade Project, etc.
- Provides support for software applications such as Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, various off the shelf and Department developed applications, as needed or assigned.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting to determine cause of problem.
- Resolving network and connectivity issues.
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items.
- Network cable installation and repair.
- Provide individual and group instruction, as needed, on the use of equipment and software, and on network features.
- Provide telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
- Provide Audio Visual (AV) and Video Conference (VC) support.
- Documents work performed and resolution(s). Identify, analyze and resolve problems and issues through the use of troubleshooting tools and techniques as well as teamwork.
- Advanced knowledge of workstations, servers, computer software, hardware, and firmware relative to personal computer, local area network/wide area network environments.
- Works with staff on issues outside areas of responsibility as needed.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Science or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of help desk experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, including operating systems, office suite and outlook in a networked environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of data storage and data recovery.
- Service-oriented with good communication skills.
- Exceptional technical expertise.
- Superior working knowledge of computer systems.
- Time and task management.
- Good communication skills and shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and politeness to others.
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License.
Software and Equipment: Experience in the following software would be helpful, but not required.
Veeam Backup and Recovery
Equivant Case Management.
Jury Systems Incorporated
FTR Digital Recording
Sophos Antivirus and Firewall
Zoom and IP based Video Conferencing
· Extensive contact with Court staff at all levels, hardware and software vendors.
WORK HOURS AND BENEFITS:
· Normal work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with 30 min lunch, but must be able to occasionally work a flex schedule to facilitate training and system maintenance during individual Court hours and non-operational hours.
· -Extensive health benefits
· -Life insurance coverage
· -Paid holidays
· -A 14 percent employer contribution to your OPERS pension plan.
U UNUSUAL CONDITIONS:
· Must be able to travel between sites (County Administration Building and People’s Community Center).
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. The Judges have the discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
The Richland County Common Pleas Court provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Background Check Information
The final candidate selected for the position will be required to undergo a criminal background check. Criminal convictions do not necessarily preclude an applicant from consideration for a position. An individual assessment of an applicant’s prior criminal convictions will be made before excluding an applicant from consideration.
SUBMIT RESUMES TO email@example.com on or before October 5, 2020.
- Base Salary
- Education Level
- Associate Degree
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- Listing Type