Details for Motivated Real Estate Agents Wanted
Haring Realty is looking for motivated, self-starters interested in pursuing a career as a Real Estate Agent in Richland, Ashland or Crawford Counties.
As an Independent Agent, you can earn anywhere between $25,000 - $60,000 in your first year! And as a commission based business, the sky is the limit on earning potential.
Why Join Haring Realty? We offer a "System for Success" ideal for new agents, as well as seasoned professionals looking for a switch. At Haring, we support agents by providing proven training, full-time administrative staff and mentoring.
As a Real Estate Agent, you work independently and own your own business. Haring Realty equips you to do that successfully and earn rapidly.
If you're motivated to earn, have great work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and a passion for problem solving - contact us to schedule an interview.
Requirements are simple:
- Real estate agent's or broker's license (If you don't have one yet, we can help you obtain it!)
- Be willing and able to work independently, demonstrate strong communication skills, solve problems, be patient, be pleasant and trustworthy, and be self-motivated to grow.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Propose solutions to clients based on unique needs and financial situations
- Consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, mortgage lenders, home inspectors and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, social media platforms, personal interviews and listing services
- Continue growth & learning by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
Contact us here to schedule a meeting. We're looking forward to meeting you and learning more about your goals.
- Application Url