Details for Elite Care Auto is hiring for an Oil Change Technician
At Elite Care Auto, we know that our customers don’t have time or resources to keep their car clean or properly maintained. So we offer a one stop shop to Clean, Protect and Maintain their vehicle, saving them time and creating a great feeling knowing that their car looks good and will last longer.
The lube techs main responsibly is to help customers vehicles last longer by recommending and performing preventative maintenance associated with the engine fluids, tires and wiper blades. Additional responsibilities include maintaining the self serve bays and grounds upkeep.
Key Position Results
The main measurements of success for the technician is customer return rate, average time to complete an oil change and Google rating. The best candidates do this by building trust and getting results for the customer.
Building trust by providing a friendly, focused sales process and then delivering a thorough, professional service of their vehicle in less than 15 minutes. The customer interaction, speed and thoroughness of their visit as well as consistency over time directly correlates to our high rating.
• Computer entry of vehicle and customer information, inventory management and reporting
• Complete Oil changes with 12 point safety check
• Cleaning of Lube shop and Self Serve Bays
• Grounds upkeep (Snow shoveling & Grass cutting)
• Reports to Lube Shop manager
• Friendly, Team mindset, Trainable and Sense of Urgency
• General computer skills
• Ability to learn point of sale system
Work Experience / Knowledge Needed
• The ideal candidate will have worked in a quick lube shop previously
• General vehicle maintenance experience is required
• Basic Understanding of oil changes, engine fluids, tire changing
• Must be able climb steep stairs
• Lift over 40 pounds
• Work in both cold and hot climates
• The base rate for the oil tech starts at $10/hour paid every 2 weeks but is based on previous experience and abilities
• The lube tech team is also paid a commission on sales of add-on services averaging $1.00 - $3.00 / hr
Please send resume and job history to email@example.com or drop off at Elite Care Auto - 1401 Lexington Ave, Mansfield OH 44907