Details for North Central Fabrication seeking Entry Level Estimator
North Central Fabrication (NCF) is looking for an Entry Level Estimator to join our growing team in Mansfield, Ohio. We are looking for a motivated team player who enjoys working with math and is comfortable with computers and willing to learn new software programs. This person is very organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
North Central Fabrication is a one-stop structural fabricator located in Mansfield, Ohio. We can furnish structural steel, joist and deck, and miscellaneous metals for a range of projects. Our experience includes Retail, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, and Amusement.
No matter what the project is, North Central Fabrication has a cost-effective package to meet the budget and schedule. NCF is an AISC Certified Building Fabricator (BU). Our certification is a testament to our commitment to provide quality structural steel fabrications.
We are members of the Ohio Structural Steel and Architectural Metals Association, a network of structural steel and architectural metals fabricators and suppliers. The OSA meetings provide us an opportunity to learn new techniques and processes and create new contacts in order to bring our customers the highest quality structural steel, for the most competitive price.
• Review project specific documents including plans and specifications
• Review bid documents and generate proposals
• Perform quantity-based take-off of structural and miscellaneous architectural metals
• Assign labor costs to material estimates
• Solicit and compare vendor quotes
• Generate Pre-Bid Requests for Information
• Attend Pre-Bid meetings, if required
• Communicate and coordinate with estimating team
• Coordinate with Project Management team at job turnover
• Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labor costs
• Review sites and gather information for potential estimates
• Operate company estimating system to develop bids and estimates
• Associates Degree – Construction, Engineering, Drafting, Project Management, or applicable work experience.
• Ability to read blueprints
• Excellent communication skills
• Works well independently and as part of a team
• Time management and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Good with and enjoys working with math
• Motivated and highly organized
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable with computers and willing to learn new programs
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including:
• Hospitalization and Major Medical, Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid Holidays
• Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
• Education Assistance
• Vision and Dental Plan
If you’re the right person for our team, we will train you in the skills needed to be a success at this position. Simply apply and see what happens.
TO APPLY PLEASE GO TO: http://adenacorporation.com/careers/
With NCF, you’ll be able to enjoy more variety in your workday and get the chance to work on steady and significant projects.
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- North Central Fabrication, LLC.
- Steel Construction
- Listing Type