Details for Richland County Youth & Family Council Hiring Service Coordinator
Service Coordinator for Richland County Youth and Family Council
The Richland County Service Coordination Mechanism serves Richland County multisystem youth ages 0-24 and their families. Service coordination involves working with all family and children service agencies in the community such as Juvenile Court, Children Services, Richland Newhope, Mental Health agencies, school districts, Health Department, and Job and Family Services.
· Ensure compliance to the Richland County Service Coordination Mechanism.
· Maintain average caseload of 30-40 families in service coordination mechanism.
· Maintain regular contact (at least monthly face to face contact) with families and youth.
· Conduct Child Adolescent Strengths and Needs Assessment(CANS) with each youth and family within 30 days of referral and every 90 days during the service coordination mechanism process.
· Develop Service Coordination Team in partnership with the family including both formal and informal supports.
· Ensure regular communication between all team members and community agencies.
· Facilitate Service Coordination planning meetings with family and team within 30-45 days of referral.
· Conduct monthly service coordination meetings to update and track outcomes.
· Develop safety plans with service coordination team as needed.
· Document each contact within 5 business days in the Electronic Health Record.
· Assist the Richland County Youth and Family Council Director in completing state and local reports as required.
· Other duties as assigned
Supervised by the Director of the Richland County Youth and Family Council.
Location of Job site: 171 Park Avenue East, Mansfield, Ohio 44902
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field or an Associate degree with minimum of two years in social services
Successful applicant should be self-motivated and have experience in engaging with families, children or young adults of various backgrounds and needs; Ability to work flexible schedule; Maintain a current valid Ohio’s driver’s license and car insurance per Richland County requirement. Background checks are required. Computer work including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and ability to meet documentation deadlines in Electronic Health Record.
Benefits: Ohio Public Employees Retirement System, Insurance
Job Type: Social work, service coordination
Salary: $17.00 per hour or negotiable given experience and education.
Submit resumes to Teresa Alt at 171 Park Avenue East, Mansfield, Ohio 44903 or by email to by October 15, 2019.
- Base Salary
- Education Level
- Bachelors Degree
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- Richland County Youth And Family Council
- Listing Type