Details for Administrative Assistant
Child Development Center
North Central State College is accepting resumes for full-time Administrative Assistant at the Child Development Center. Scheduled work hours are:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Essential duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate and maintain all aspects of the front desk.
• Maintain/update telephone directory and phone chain.
• Relay calls/send messages/make appropriate connections to all departments of the College.
• Greet and direct clients and other visitors in a professional manner, offering customer service appropriately.
• Interact with children and families to gather information to monitor and ensure delivery of services.
• Gather information regarding effectiveness of program services.
• Confirm 9-1-1 calls and alert appropriate personnel.
• Answer questions/provide directions/guidance to parents, staff, etc.
• Receive and process agency mail.
• Assist with developing and maintaining written policies and procedures that are in compliance with the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services regulations, Step Up To Quality (SUTQ), Head Start Performance Standards, and National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accreditation Standards.
• Maintain inspections, evaluations, on-site reviews and Accreditation status.
• Collaborate with Assistant Director and Director to insure that Child Development and Health Services are tracked and accounted for.
• Attend regular meetings, trainings, and professional development activities as needed.
• Prepare and distribute timely reports and tracking updates.
• Oversee processing applications for accuracy and timelines.
• Recommend, prepare and process the purchase of supplies.
• Maintain systems, database, files, etc., ensuring security of data.
• Schedule classroom staff based on requests for leaves of absence.
• Gather and compile data as requested by the Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
Family Support and Services
• Assist families with enrollment process.
• Monitor attendance, sign-in/out systems.
• Monitor childcare provider billings in collaboration with Cashier’s department on campus.
• Ensure family and child service records are maintained and kept confidential.
• Education: High school diploma/GED; Associate degree preferred.
• Experience: One year responsible work experience performing a wide range of administrative and clerical support using modern computer software.
Please express your interest in this position by submitting a letter of application and résumé to:
or send to
NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE
Attention: Human Resources
2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield, OH 44906
Resumes will be reviewed 6/3/19 and until filled.
North Central State College is an Equal Employment Opportunity institution. We value campus diversity and demonstrate this in campus initiatives. We particularly encourage members of historically under-represented groups to apply.
- Application Url
- Education Level
- High School
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- North Central State College
- Listing Type