Latest Transfers

Recent Transfer Reports

This property at 1229 Ashland Road in Madison Township was recently sold for $2,325,000, according to records from the Richland County Auditor's Office.

Another view of the large facility at 1111 N. Main St. in Mansfield.

Another view of the recently sold facility at 1111 N. Main St. in Mansfield.

This warehouse site that was once home to a Sabin Robbins paper facility in the Mansfield Industrial Park on Ohio 13 North has been sold for $3,375,000.

A facility that houses Sunbelt Rentals in Ontario recently sold for $1,850,000, according to property transfer records filed with the Richland County Auditor's Office.

An Arby's Restaurant building in Shelby recently sold for $1,650,400, according to property transfer records filed with the Richland County Auditor's Office. Check these and more local property transfers.

This Arby's Restaurant building in Shelby recently sold for $1,650,400, according to property transfer records filed with the Richland County Auditor's Office.

This building at 1421-1423 Lexington Avenue in Mansfield was recently sold for $700,000, according to property transfer records from the Richland County Auditor's Office.

The former Ninja Steakhouse on West Fourth Street in Ontario.

The building that is home to Loyal Order of the Moose Mansfield Lodge 341 was recently sold for $295,000, according to property transfers filed with the Richland County Auditor's Office. The building is located at 970 Lucas Road in Madison Township.

Signs at the site said the Moose Lodge had re-opened as of July 24.

The Wishmaker House Bed & Breakfast in Bellville, once selected as the Best B&B in the state by Ohio Magazine, was recently sold for $970,000 by Bradley and Karen Smith to Van Meter Investments, LLC. (Photo by Carl Hunnell)

A popular dairy bar and restaurant in Mifflin Township sold recently for $167,000, according to recent property transfers filed with the Richland County Auditor's Office. Munchies Dairy Bar, 460 Biscayne Drive just off Ohio 430, was purchased by Miller's Concessions, LLC, from The McClead Irrevocable Heritage Trust.